This trial costs you nothing! Access the Internet via your phone for three days, free of charge.
OKarte offers its users a great chance to try the internet via your phone for three days, free of charge. Service activation is really simple:
Text the word TESTS to 1688. The service will be available for you for three days from the moment you receive your confirmation message.
Please note the following:
- If your Internet traffic exceeds 30MB per day, then your connection speed will be reduced for the remainder of that day. Your standard internet speed will be restored the following day.
- While using the "OInternet Trial" services, the "OKarte Internet for MB" or "OKarte Internet for Day" services are not available.
- When the service expires, "OInternet for Day" will be automatically activated for you.
- If you exhaust your OKarte account during the service period, the service will be terminated and will only be restored if you extend your prepayment validity term within the service’s three trial days.
- The service is not available if you are using the "OKarte Internet via Computer" service or if you have used the "OInternet for 10 days", "OInternet for 30 days" or "OInternet Trial" services, either currently or within the last six months.
- If you are a new OKarte user, the "OInternet Trial" is activated for you automatically.